Start or continue on your path to healthier living with this one-month program that provides the tools, support and guidance needed to eat the right foods to reverse your chronic illness. It is ideal for individuals with or without chronic illnesses who wish to make fundamental changes to improve their health and wellness, without the need for medical evaluation or treatments.Standard Boot Camp Includes:
- Five Three-Hour Educational Sessions
- Basic Health Assessments
- 10% Discount on Garden Kitchen Meals & Snacks
- Reversal or Prevention of Most Chronic Health Problems
- Heart Disease, High Blood Pressure, Diabetes, Obesity, High Cholesterol and Others
- Reduction or Elimination of the Need for Medications
- Increased Energy, Stamina and Vitality
- Improved Work, Sexual and Exercise Performance
- Heightened Attention and Focus
- Significant Healthcare Savings
- Fewer Medications, Doctor’s Visits and Hospitalizations
- NBC Detox & Cleanse: If you are experienced in nutritional detox such as juice feasting or raw food cleansing and want to undergo an accelerated cleans before starting or resuming a maintenance eating plan, this program is for you.
- NBC Transition & Maintenance: If you are a beginner or for any reason want to undergo a slow detox or start a program that will enable you to sustain and maintain a healthy eating plan, this program is for you. What People Are Saying About Nutritional Boot Camps:
“Wow! Off my diabetes and hypertension medications in two short weeks. This is an incredible program. Thank you for giving me back control of my health and my life.” ~S.
“This program was fun! The idea of challenging myself every day to stick to the plan was very exciting! I did start to crave foods like rice, shrimp and eggs for some reason, but I was never really hungry. I enjoyed watching my blood pressure improve. I have and will continue to recommend this program to family and friends.” ~E.D.
“I thought the program was challenging but rewarding at the same time. It really taught me to focus on more things besides food and I think that everyone should try it. I was also happy with my weight loss and how to have more self control.” ~S.F.—————–
While this program is designed to provide customized, one-on-one health advice, it is not intended to serve as a substitute for formal medical advice or medical care of any type.
Someone from the Montgomery Heart & Wellness Team will contact you within two business days of your purchase regarding details of the Nutritional Boot Camp program. For more immediate assistance, please call 713.599.1144.